Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weight and a YUMMY green smoothie

So my fiance finally bought me a scale.
I want/need to get re-focused and a scale helps me a ton.
I don't like the one at the gym because it is out in the open.

My weigh in was................ 177lbs.
Now I started at 202 in March. I fell off the wagon around June and haven't worked out up until last week, so I'd say I am pretty happy that I kept the weight off!

My goal is around 135 by October 2012.

NOW on to this yummy healthy green smoothie I found,
I totally have no idea what blog I was reading when I wrote this down,
so I can't give credit, BUT I can say it wasn't mine :)

Ingredients:
1 banana
1 cup frozen mixed fruit
1-2 cups of spinach
1 cup water
Ice

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...