Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What A Beautiful Morning

Ah yes, RAIN, I love rain when I have nowhere to go. Its so comforting and gloomy. BUT then the sun eventually started to shine, so I had to get motivated and do some things. Blah. I did make it to the gym for a complete hour today, 3rd day in a row! Then when I got home a took a walk around the neighborhood because I needed to mail my Netflix movie back. Funny thing I viewed on that walk was an older gentleman on the other side of the street holding a Netflix movie too. What are the odds? ha ha

Home bound I was for the rest of the day. Chatted with a few individuals but nothing to keep me occupied so I made myself some lunch, ate a few cookies I baked and watched The OC. I wish I knew why I am so entertained by that show? I am almost finished with kitty cat tissue box cover! A few more chapters were completed in my Photoshop book, but that gets boring really quick. I have yet to start my medical terminology book. See this right here is why I don't go to school. I can't do things on other people's time. I don't "procrastinate" I just have to do it when my mind is right. I can't be forced into it.

I've been tracking my calories on this App on my Droid called My Fitness Pal. Its been working really well. I can track everything, workouts, food, water etc. We'll see in two weeks when I go back to the doctor if I lost any weight. I hope at least something.

I think I am having some paranoia right now because every pain I have been thinking I am dying from the new medication. I'll call Toby and ask if something is normal, ha ha. He just tells me the answer he knows I want to hear. Got to love him <3

Seeming that I've told my whole life's story today, I am going to head off to la la land.

Hugs & Kisses,
Miss Frantic <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...