Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blogging Issues

Ugh, for some reason I have been having blogging issues.
Nothing is coming to my mind to write about or even share.

I have no idea why?

I still post on my beauty blog about every other day.

I've been struggling the past 1 and a half with my healthy eating/workout routines.
I haven't been to the gym in 7 days and I have no motivation to go.
Even after losing 22lbs. I think the reason is because I lost 22lbs and you can't tell.
You can only see it in my face.
And let me tell you, I was working my ass off for 3 months just for those 22 nonsense pounds.

I don't know, I need help, motivatio, please anything!!!!
Send it my way!

I know and I am the one usually posting those motivational reminders,
I need to take my own advice but right now I am having a tough ass time.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I've been feeling the same way lately. I haven't worked out in like a month which really sucks. I also haven't been able to really think about too much to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just keep on going!!! as soon as your body gets used with training routine the weight starts to go down a bit slower. but thats just one period. just keep on training and you will seee results. and come on...you didnt work your ass of for 3 months just to quit now!? just stick with it, get your but in the workout class and it feel so good afterwards when you see that just lack of motivation doesnt hold you back from getting what you want !;) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks so much girl! I am making myself get back to it tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...