Since I've been going to the gym just about every day for a month and half, there are so many things I witness, that I truly don't want to. I am just going to list them. Some are just to make you laugh, but they are TRUE!
1. Men: Why do you find it OKAY to fart around everyone and act like its nothing. It's disgusting and foul.
2. Please wear deodarent. There are times I have to get off my machine and switch because you smell THAT BAD.
3. After your huge sweat session, WIPE OFF YOUR MACHINE! It's just gross!
4. There is no need to walk around the gym with your chest held so high it looks like your have a stick up your ass. We KNOW you have muscles.
5. STOP staring over at my machine. WHY? Because you think you are doing better than me? That's fine. I didn't know there was a competition.
6. WOMAN: Why do you leave the bathroom sink completely flooded with water? It takes 2 seconds to wipe it up.
7. WOMAN: Flush the damn toilet. That takes less than 1 second. Seriously?
8. MEN AND WOMAN: STOP wearing shorts that are TOO short. I mean girls, if you have nice legs , I am all for showing them off, but not when they are riding up your ass. Men, I just don't want to see your legs.
9. Jeans? at the gym? With timbs? WTH?
10. Take your gold chains off, it makes no sense to have them on.
Alright I am done ranting. I just HAD to get that off my chest. haha