Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Morning Chat

Woke up at 9:30am, now that is more like it! No sunshine, just a nice cool breeze blowing through my window. I'm in love <3

Not quite sure what is on the agenda today besides making the grocery list and getting my training in! A new thing I've done with my water intake is as soon as I wake up I have to drink two cups before I can have breakfast. Now I LOVE breakfast! So those two cups go down pretty fast!

What did I have for breakfast today?

1 cup of milk, 1 scrambled egg, 1 piece of whole wheat toast with 1tbsp of low-fat peanut butter
YUUUMMMMMMMMMMYYYY!

Not quite sure what I am doing for training today? I was thinking a jog and working on some sprints. Then of course push ups and sit ups, ughh.

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...