Friday, April 29, 2011

Not a Bad Friday

Happy Friday (well it's almost over...) So I guess happy weekend everyone!
I had a pretty boring breakfast this morning...


I also took my two chewy multi-vitamins. I need to purchase some CLA vitamins...
I guess my breakfast was sufficient.

I watched and episode of Army wives during breakfast. I am so addicted to that show! Sadly enough I am on season 4 on Netflix, and I believe season 5 is on TV now, and I don't have cable..booo


I truly believe that pre-workout supplements do me wonders! I prefer to take Jack'd prior to working out, but I still have a container of Super pump to finish. It gives me a jolt of energy to push through my workouts and it doesn't give me jitters.

Completed 15 sit-ups in 2 minutes. Omgoodness I have a ways to go!
18 knee push-ups in 2 minutes.

I did not do any running, my shins are quite sore! I stuck to the elliptical today and did shoulders and back. Was feeling great! I did get a tad light headed at the end of my workout but I think it was because it was awhile since I last ate. Again, water intake=8 cups :)

Took an hour nap today after the gym. It felt nice.

I found an AMAZING inspiration! Check out her facebook page:

She lost a HUGE amount of weight all on her own! No trainers!

Well that's all for today, I have nothing to rant about!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...