Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Food, Food and Food?

It's been a LONG time since I have posted anything, but I am starting to get in the mood to blog again, 
so let's see how long this lasts!

I have been monitoring how I eat the last week and a half.
I have lost 3lbs. I will take it.
These leaves me at 174lbs, down from 202lbs in March of 2011.

I have been getting my water intake up, it's not easy for me.
I just never liked the taste of water.

So yesterday I logged my food for the day..
I was SO full, I felt like I overate and was like "Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow"
After I logged it, I see that I didn't eat enough!?
Seriously?!
I don't think I could have eaten anymore than I did!
(CLICK THE PHOTO ENLARGE!)


I signed up at Planet Fitness on Friday because my gym (Gold's) has closed for a remodel
that isn't supposed to be done until April.....
I went for the first time yesterday. It was a tad crowded, but not crazy....
What KILLED me, is they have like 5 bowls of tootsie rolls sitting out?
I just did the treadmill for 25 mins, not pushing it because my back has been
in very bad pain the last week..I don't know why!?
Burned 175 calories, better then nothing.

Well take care, for whoever reads. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...