Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Personal Challenge: Day 2 & 3

DAY 2

Well, day two did not go as planned.
I did well with my eating plan....
(Click photo to enlarge)

BUT,
I went to the gym an hour later than usual because I thought it would
be less crowded, and it wasn't. IT WAS PACKED! So packed, that people
were waiting in small lines just to use the weight lifting equipment. I planned to do 
biceps and triceps, and well that didn't happen.
I was so pissed off that I only did 20 mins of cardio and I left.

DAY 3

Yesterday was good. Not great, not horrible, just good.

I took a few photos of some of my meals for the day...
 One egg on a Fiber One english muffin and fat free milk
 THE MOST AMAZING CREAMER! lol
I prefer the one called "Sweet Cream," but my store was sold out.
This one is vanilla, good, but not as good.
I only know about it because of Bridget Nicole.
Don't know what I am talking about, here's her Facebook page
And my half eaten lunch. lol.
I remembered midway to take a photo.

I spent 45 mins at the gym.
I did 15 minutes on this Cybex? machine.
It's like an awkward elliptical...
I also did the 30 minute express workout at Planet Fitness.
The lifting equipment once again was too packed for me to lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...