Monday, January 23, 2012

My Year of 2011: March and April

MARCH

Ah yes, I remember this month well.
I quit the Hartford on March 11th.
Best day of my life.
Oh and I also got addicted to the show Army Wives. haha

That is basically all I did that month. Not very eventful.

 A few co-workers and I went to TGI Fridays on my last day.
 What I got to deal with being home. His breathe stank.
 A drinking night at my friend Kenni's!
Spent a lot of time on a cat blog I made.

APRIL

I took my mom for some tests at the hospital.
I dog sat for a friend and ended up getting bitten by Mittens.
I began working out to lose my "Hartford" weight.
Started at 202lbs at the end of March.
(I now weigh 174)
The idea of joining the National Guard began. 
I was training very hard for it.
Oh and I started blogging daily!

 Celebrated my Dad's 51st Birthday.
 haha Slippers




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...