Saturday, January 28, 2012

Personal Challenge: Days 4, 5, 6 & 7

So I have been MIA for a few days, but I have been busy!
I was at the gym Wednesday and Thursday.
Friday and today I haven't done any exercise.
That is me being 100% lazy.
BUT
I've been carefully watching my food, so I don't feel that bad.

I went to a local farmer's market for the first time to stock up on 
healthy foods. Here is some of what I got....
Broccoli, Kale, Fresh garlic, grapes, garlic hummus and some lettuce.
I paid around $10.00.

I also made one of my favorite dishes for dinner Friday night!
It is sauteed Kale, garlic and onions with Boca meatless crumbles mixed in.
Sauteed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil!
So yummy!
I actually got the "recipe" from Bridget Nicole.

Tomorrow I weight myself to see if I lost any weight.
Hopefully 1-2lbs. I would be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...