Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Year of 2011: September and October

SEPTEMBER

Yeah, Toby and I got addicted to the show Desperate Housewives.
It was my parent's 25th wedding anniversary on September 13th.
I modeled in an Avon show.
And I planned my second Avon party.

I worked for almost a month and a half straight with no days off.


Just a rainbow from the Macungie Walgreens!

OCTOBER

Well I turned 23.
It was Toby and I's 7th year anniversary. 
I had my Avon Halloween party.
Not so successful, but fun as heck!
I participated in the Walk for Diabetes in Bethlehem with my manager from Walgreens.
I dressed up as a vampire this year.
Spent an entire shift at work with the power being out.
The snow storm knocked power out for 4 days.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...