Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Year of 2011: May and June

MAY
May was a good month.
I spent WAY too much time blogging.
Toby would always remind me about it, haha.
All I did was sleep, eat, workout and blog.
I enjoyed it though!
And I felt better than ever this month! Nothing but positive energy!
I began looking for a job. Money was beginning to get a little tight.
I hit 187lbs on May 8. Down from 202lbs March 29th.
I found www.myfitnesspal.com to log my workouts and eating. 


 I felt amazing!


 My little sister's first prom. I did her hair and make-up.


JUNE

I hit 182lbs on June 8th. 
Taking me down to a 20lb weight loss.
That felt amazing!
I was still training hard and looking for a job. lol
I started my 101 goals in 1001 days.

Oh and I also started selling Avon in the beginning!


 A cute manicure i came up with.
 I went to a Dominican wedding with a friend that doesn't talk to me anymore?
I held my first Avon house party.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...