Sunday, May 22, 2011

The ABC'S Of Me!

I totally borrowed this from http://rainbowsandsparklesblog.blogspot.com
You should go visit and follow! It's a great blog!!!

A. AGE:
22

B. Bed Size
Queen

C. Chore I hate:
All, I don't do chores. Fiance does <3

D. Day
Sunday - Love has off from work!

E. Essential start of your day:
Honestly, birth control pill, then a pee. lmao

F. Favorite Color:
purple all the way!

G. Gold or Silver?:
Silver, not a fan of gold, unless its eye shadow

H. Height:
5'3

I. Instruments:
None, what so ever!

J. Job Title:
None - unemployed

K. Kids
Oh My, not for another 6 years!

L. Live
Pennsylvania

M. Mom's name:
June!

N. Nicknames
Pookie and Snugglebunny

O. Overnight stay at hospital:
Nope, never

P. Pet Peeves:
Horrible drivers and spanish music

Q. Quote from a movie:
Honestly don't watch many movies...

R. Right or left handed:
Right handed

S. Siblings
I am the middle. One older sister and one younger sister.

T. Time you wake up:
Whenever I want to

U. Underwear:
All kinds! Got to change per outfit/ occasion (hint hint ;)!

V. Vegetable you hate:
Onions, I try so hard to eat them, but I don't enjoy them!

W. What makes you late?:
I'm never late. If i was, blame traffic/bad drivers.

X. Xrays you've had:
arm and teeth

Y. Yummy foods you can make:
Meatloaf

Z. Zoo:
Philadelphia zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...