Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's A Beautiful Day!

Today was a very good day despite waking up to another horrible sore throat, but it went away by around noon or so. I was delighted!

I wanted to share with you guys what stairs I run.

Photo came out pretty good on my camera phone :)

When I refer to running stairs, these are them!
I run up , then walk down the other side, and jog accross the grass, then repeat until I hit 10x total for now. I hope to increase that when my stamina is better!

Todays Workout:
Warm-up: 10 min jog on treadmill
I weight lifted my chest, shoulders and back today.
Pyramid Workout by www.Toneitup.com
10 Stairs
4 mile walk at an average speed of 5mph

Burn Total: 875 calories


Suggestions and pointers always welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...