Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ugh. No Fair

Just when everything is going so well, I get a TERRIBLE sore throat.
This is a reflection of my current mood.

If anyone knows me personally, you know that I am a big baby when it comes to being sick.
I know that no one likes being sick, but some people can just go through the motions and be done
with it. I am not one of them, unfortunately.

On a very good note, I timed my 2-mile run yesterday and finished in 16 min 7 secs!
That meets one of the fitness requirements for the National Guard.
You need to be able to do the 2 mile run under 20 mins.

I may just be taking this day to rest. I really DO NOT want to.
Working out has become a big habit, and when I don't do it, I feel horrible and irritable.
I guess exercise is a good/bad thing. haha.
It's like some people who don't have their morning cup of coffee so they make everyone else's life miserable for the day....well that's me skipping exercise.

I really hope this sore throat clears away, and I can get back on track.
Well atleast I won't eat much, I can never eat with a sore throat :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...