Sunday, May 22, 2011

Positives of Unemployment: Final Chapter

If you are new to this blog, I have done a few prior posts on unemployment and its effects.
Here are the older posts....


This "Final Chapter" is just going over my goals and new outlooks on life.

My main goal is to work hard enough to get into the National Guard. It would be an honor to serve in this country. It is always something in the back of my mind that I would have wanted to do, but didn't think it was possible. I have my mind set. I need to lose 45lbs, and I would be set to enlist. My biggest fear was getting deployed when I was younger, but I see everything in a different light now.

Other goal, well of course to get a job. I would LOVE to keep my car,
because it is the second love of my life <3

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6

I mean, I don't think I would lose my car, but we seriously won't have enough money for our bills next month, so I need a job ASAP. Atleast making $400.00 a month and we'd be fine. I am already claiming bankruptcy on just myself because of credit card debt, but oh well. Money has always been an evil and addicting thing to me. I'd be better off without credit cards. Now that I have learned there is more to life then STUFF, I am happier.

I have always spend time with my family on holidays, birthdays etc, but I would like to be around more often. I have an amazing relationship with my Mom. We talk ALL THE TIME. haha. We'll just randomly call eachother to vent like every other day! We've been able to talk more now that I don't work. And I am not miserable to talk with anymore.

I don't know what my future holds, obviously, but I am not scared. Bring it on. It's life. Everyone goes through some type of bullshit, you just have to SHUT THE HELL UP and deal with it :)

Someone ALWAYS has it worse. I am not lying in my death bed, so my life is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...