Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Not My Best

Today was certainly not the best...
First off, I didn't wake up until 1:45pm, which totally threw me off my entire day.
I don't even know why I woke up so late, I went to sleep at midnight. I can't stand myself sometimes!

I got new running shoes yesterday!
They are super comfortable! I bought them at Lady's Foot Locker. The woman that helped me pick them out was very helpful. She knew her shoes! ha ha. She even sold me on these insoles that go in the shoe. Makes them ten times more comfy than they already are. The shoes were on sale for $89.99. Way more than what I normally spend on sneakers. I usually hunt around at Kohls, Sears and sometimes Famous Footwear. I figured that since I would be spending half my days in them, they should last a while.


Sadly, I did not get to the gym today. I am a tad upset with myself, but yesterday's workout wore me the hell out. I did shoulders and back at Gold's Gym and then met my friend Kenny at Lehigh Parkway and we walked for 2 hours straight, hills and all.

So I just made sure that I still drank my 8 cups of water and kept eating at a minimum. I walked around for two hours today, so hopefully it isn't too bad...

I went to Express today and got SUPER cute workout clothing! I'll have to post photos of them then! I am so excited to wear them. Then I made my way to Wal-Mart for a few odds and ends. I also picked up some HEALTHY foods which I am going to share in a post soon.

Then I had the intentions of going to the gym, but it was PACKED, and I hate going to the gym when it's crazy. I also planned to get a pedicure so I went and did that! (Atleast my legs got a massage to run harder tomorrow, right?)

While I was waiting in line at Wal-Mart I was behind an older man wearing a National Guard jacket. Let me tell you, ever since I have had this "idea," I see signs everywhere. He told me not to worry about bootcamp. ha ha, yeah about that....

More posts soon....
xoxo

Check out my other blog and subscribe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...